Resort-style, lakefront living reaches perfection at the Meridian. Once at home here, owners find it impossible to imagine life on any other terms. See the listing of amenities and services below and you'll begin to understand why. Ready to experience the Meridian for yourself? Please contact us for more information or to schedule a visit.
- Stand-alone central air conditioning and heating
- Indoor, heated parking space in secure underground garage
- Balcony with stunning views of east/west shorelines
- Storage locker on lower level
- Fitness facility
- Front desk that's staffed 24-hours ensures courteous welcome for guests and timely services
- Sophisticated, 24/7 security system that includes 20+ cameras throughout building and property, all monitored and recorded by staff
- Indoor and outdoor heated pools
- Indoor hot tub and saunas
- Indoor racquetball court
- Outdoor grills and picnic tables
- Wooded picnic area with picnic tables and gas grills
- Grassy communal backyard that leads to dramatic cliff over Lake Erie and amazing views of downtown Cleveland
- Game room with professional billiard table
- Coffee shop and multiple lounge areas
- Large party room with catering kitchen, bar area and baby grand piano (150 person capacity)
- Hobby room with kitchenette (30 people) and wi-fi
- Two indoor car wash bays
- Laundry facility on each floor
- Gated outdoor dog walk/run area
- Ample outdoor parking
- Grocery and luggage carts for transport to/from your suite and vehicle
- Access to public transportation
- In-suite service and repairs: Maintenance and repair staff, all hired and managed in-house, can take care of all your plumbing, electrical and repair needs for a nominal fee. Simply stop by the front desk to complete a work order.
- Dry cleaning service: Drop off your garments at the front desk and they will be delivered to your suite when cleaned.
- Package and delivery services: Staff at the front desk provide many services to owners, including receiving packages and deliveries daily. Going out of town? No problem. The front desk can hold your deliveries and newspapers until you return.
- Electric, phone and cable are the only expenses paid directly by the condominium owner.
- A stable and well-managed reserve fund that exceeds the state minimum fourfold.